Wednesday, December 29, 2010

2011 Challenges

I decided to join two three challenges for 2011! But since I'm a wimp, and I hate the prospect of not-completing a challenge (or anything, for that matter... I'm kind of a perfectionist), I only chose challenges that had lots of qualifying books that I'd more than likely read anyway even if I wasn't competing in a challenge =P
 2011 Book Blogger Recommendation Challenge

The Levels:
Level I - Read 5 books from the 2010 Book Blogger Recommendation List
Level II - Read 10 books
Level III - Read 15 books
Level IV - Read 20 books
Level V - Read 20+ books

I'm gonna "officially" choose Level II , but I'm hoping to read a few more than that. As for which books I'll read, I think I'll pick those as I go along... I tend to go through reading mood swings, so whenever I plan a list of books to read, I get sidetracked, decide I'm not in the "mood" to read one of the books on the list, find something random at a bookstore and read that instead, etc

The TwentyEleven Challenge

This one sounds super fun! The rules are to read 20 books from the 11 categories given (a minimum of 1 and a maximum of 2 from each category). Hard to explain the rest in this little post, so click the button for more info!

(You can also click the button for the other challenge to go to the host page and find out more info)

Once I get started on these challenges, I'll start a page (accessible from the tabs list at the top of the blog) where you can see my progress & I'll link my reviews
✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧
Update 1/1/11: (Happy New Year!) I've also decided to participate in the Debut 2011 Author Challenge hosted by The Story Siren. This challenge involves read at least twelve YA books by authors whose debut is with a book released in 2011. Like the other challenges, I haven't decided what books I'm going to read yet... but when I figure it out I'll update it on the challenges page!
✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧
So what are you waiting for? Check out the challenges! Post a comment & link if you're participating, I'd love to stop by and check out your progress. Happy Reading! =)

2 comments:

  1. thanks so much for joining the challenge!! happy reading and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining the Book Blogger Recommendation Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...