The Broke and the Bookish , and this week's topic is Top Ten Books of 2010
Hmmm... I've read so many good books this year, but since I have to narrow it down to ten, here they are (in no particular order):
- Graceling by Kristin Cashore
- The Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins
- City of Glass by Cassandra Clare
- Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
- Stray by Rachel Vincent
- everything else by Rachel Vincent =P
- Reaper by Rachel Vincent (I know I already mentioned everything by Rachel Vincent, but I really loved Reaper, so I thought it deserved its own spot.)
- Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
- My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult
- The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner by Stephenie Meyer
Note to self: expand my book reading horizons in 2011.
So, if anyone's actually reading this... I wanna know, what were your favorite books of 2010?