Saturday, August 20, 2011

I'm Back!!! & In My Mailbox (italian edition!)

I'm backkkkkkk!!! Sorry for the unannounced hiatus - some unexpected events popped up in my life so I had to put the blogging on hold (and then in July I was busy studying abroad in ITALY! Totally fabulous!)

I've got a lot of reviews to write and some cleaning up to do around the blog, but I'll be slowly easing back into the blogosphere :)

Anyways, onto the fun stuff! An IMM vlog of the books I bought while I was in Italy. In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren to show off new books we've aquired.

Italians Lingering and Whispering (Maggie Stiefvater's blog post)

(some cover pics, sans my babbling):
So, what did you guys get in your mailbox this week??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...