Sunday, August 18, 2013

A to Z Bookish Survey


Jamie at The Perpetual Page Turner has come up with this fun A-Z survey 
& I thought I'd give it a shot :)

Author you’ve read the most books from
I'm actually pretty loyal to authors I love, so in answering this question I noticed I've read 6+ books by several different authors, but Rachel Vincent came out on top with 14 full length books + 3 novellas read

Best Sequel
Eeeee I don't know!

Currently Reading?
The Omnivore's Dilemma - young readers edition by Michael Pollan 
& A Need So Beautiful by Suzanne Young

Drink of Choice While Reading?
Snapple iced tea!

E-Reader or Physical Book?
Physical books! I like displaying my favorites on my bookshelf when I'm finished, I feel like it showcases my personality :)

Fictional Character You Probably Would Have Actually Dated in High School
*swoon* Adrian from the Vampire Academy series

Glad You Gave This Book A Chance
Divergent by Veronica Roth

Hidden Gem Book
A Need So Beautiful by Suzanne Young - It had me crying and feeling ALL the feels. Definitely didn't expect it to be that emotional.

Important Moment in Your Reading Life
Discovering PaperbackSwap!! Yet another way to enable my ridiculous reading/book acquiring habits!

Just Finished
Kisses From Hell paranormal anthology

Kind of Books You Won’t Read
I tend to stray away from historical fiction books because I tend to not enjoy them so much, seeing as history has always been my worst/most hated subject. I much prefer futuristic books!

Longest Book You’ve Read
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling (896 pages)

Major Book Hangover Because of…
The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan... this book haunted me for days after I had finished it.

Number of Book Cases You Own
Just one :( 
I wish I had room for more... I still have many books in boxes under my bed.

One Book You Have Read Multiple Times
Hmm, I really don't re-read books because I have way too many unread books to consume my time. I've been meaning to re-read the Harry Potter series though!

Preferred Place to Read
In my bed :)

Quote That Inspires You/Gives you All the Feels from a Book You’ve Read
I'm terrible at keeping track of quotes. I don't highlight them or write them down, so I can't really answer this question. My bad, apologies!

Reading Regret
Y'know, just the other day I was thinking about a big reading regret I had... but I can't remember it now.

Series You Started and Need to Finish (all books are out)
VAMPIRE ACADEMY! I can't believe I'm so late to the game but now I'm hooked. I totally see what all the hype was about when this series was first starting up. I've got two books left in the series and I can't wait to finish, the next one is sitting on my shelf waiting for me as we speak :)

Three of Your All-Time Favorite Books
Graceling by Kristen Cashore, Stray by Rachel Vincent, Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling

Unapologetic Fangirl For
YA paranormal/fantasy books, even though I get sh*t from my friends for not reading "grown up" books. Pfft.

Very Excited for This Release More Than All Others
City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare... I always highly anticipate the last book in a series I love because I'm excited to dive back into that world, excited to see how the whole series ends, and also nervously anxious about the fact that a favorite series is coming to an end.

Worst Bookish Habit
OVERBUYING BOOKS. I can never resist a good deal, and my reading can never keep up with my buying/borrowing from the library. 

X Marks The Spot: Start at the top left of your shelf and pick the 27th book
Oath Bound by Rachel Vincent

Your Last Book Purchase

Forgive My Fins by Tera Lynn Childs, Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare, & Teeth: Vampire Tales by Various Authors

Zzz Snatcher Book (last book that kept you up late)
Blood Promise (Vampire Academy #4) by Richelle Mead

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...