Monday, January 3, 2011

Musing Monday #1

Musing Monday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. She asks a question, and we answer, simple as that!

Question: How many books did you read in 2010? If you had a reading goal, did you meet it? What books are you most looking forward to reading for 2011 (either new, OR ones that have sat on your shelves for a while)?

My Answer:  I didn't really have any reading goals set in mind for 2010, nor did I start counting how many books I'd read until about the end of May.... according to my count on Shelfari, I've read 45 books since then. There are several books I'm looking forward to reading in 2011 (both old and new); it'd be impossible to list them all, so here's just a few.


From my bookshelf:
New releases & Books I don't own yet:

2 comments:

  1. I have a really long list too :)!
    Here is my post - its my first time joining in :)

    http://bookdout.wordpress.com/2011/01/04/musing-monday-jan-3rd/

    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read a few of your anticipated reads and you are in for a treat!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...