Saturday, January 8, 2011

immense frustration.

As the title of this post implies, I am frustrated.
You may or may not have noticed that I am a huge fan of Rachel Vincent's work, especially her Shifters series. I am also an Italian major at my college... so imagine my excitement at hearing that Rachel Vincent's Shifters series was being published in Italian!

Then imagine my disappointment at not being able to find a single site that where I can order these books. Eeeeeeeeek!! I'm dying here! (not literally, of course). I've checked lots of sites, including  amazon, book depository, and eBay. If anyone knows of a site where I can order these books & get them shipped to the US pleaseee let me know. Thanks!

& Here are the lovely books I'm ranting about:


I love the covers!
  • The first book, Stray, is titled "il Graffio Della Pantera" which literally translates to: The Scratch of the Panther
  • The second book, Rogue, is titled "il Graffio Della Notte" which literally translates to: The Scratch of the Night
  • The third book, Pride, is titled "Graffio Sulla Pelle" which literally translates to: Scratch on the Skin

2 comments:

  1. Hope you manage to get these!
    Amazing covers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the covers! This is what I could find.
    The facebook page brought me here:

    http://www.eharmony.it/Romanzi/BlueNocturne/BlueNocturne-agosto-2010/IL-GRAFFIO-DELLA-PANTERA

    There are the buy options on Goodreads but the first couple links I tried just went to the english version. Maybe as the book circulates some more it'll become more available. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...