Friday, January 14, 2011

Vampires and Shifters - Reading Challenges

I decided to join two more challenges, both of which are hosted by Parajunkee's View. The first is the Vampire Challenge and the second is the Shifters Challenge. The reading goal for each is 20 books and the rule is that the MAIN character (whether it be protagonist or antagonist) is a vampire or shifter, respective to each challenge. I love books about shifters... and vampires, but not as much... let's see if I can read 20 books for each!
View my Progress!

Tentative reading lists. When I finish a book, I'll change it to boldface and link my review:
Vampire Challenge
  1. Blood Bound by Patricia Briggs 
  2. Dark Lover by J.R. Ward
  3. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead 
  4. Lover Awakened by J.R. Ward
  5. Lover Eternal by J.R. Ward
Shifters Challenge
  1. Bitten by Kelley Armstrong
  2. Blood Bound by Patricia Briggs
  3. Firelight by Sophie Jordan 
  4. Forever by Maggie Stiefvater
  5. Iron Kissed by Patricia Briggs
  6. Linger by Maggie Stiefvater 
  7. Nightshade by Andrea Cremer
  8. Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...