Saturday, January 29, 2011

In My Mailbox (#5) & What's Your Status?



In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren. This week I only got one new book, which I had ordered online a while back and finally came in the mail:  
Matched by Ally Condie



Whats Your Status?
What's your status is a weekly meme hosted by Butterfly Feet Walking On Life, in which we list all our reading accomplishments for the past week.
Read in the past week:
  • Linger by Maggie Stiefvater (my review)
  • Hunger by Jackie Morse Kessler 
Currently Reading:
  • I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore (on page 287 of 440)
Up Next: haven't decided yet ! Lol

Other News: According to the poll, it looks like my new feature "Behind the Blog" is most likely going to be running on Mondays. I'm hoping to have the first post next week (February 7th)

Also, I installed a new comment system - I thought this would be more interactive because of its reply feature. Love it? Hate it? Let me know! Have a good weekend & Happy Reading
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...