Sunday, January 9, 2011

My Progress: 2011 Blogger Recommendation Challenge

I'll keep updating this  post as I go along. 
The link to this post can be found on the 2011 Challenges page.

Once I finish a book & review it, I'll change it to boldface and link the title to my review


  1. A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens
  2. Across the Universe by Beth Revis
  3. Atonement by Ian McEwan
  4. Bitten by Kelley Armstrong
  5. Child 44 by Tom Rob Smith
  6. Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick
  7. Dark Lover by J.R. Ward
  8. Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine
  9. Fallen by Lauren Kate
  10. Glass Houses by Rachel Caine
  11. Halo by Alexandra Adornetto
  12. Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
  13. Linger by Maggie Stiefvater
  14. Magic Bites by Ilona Andrews
  15. Nightshade by Andrea Cremer 
  16. Slaughterhouse Five by Kurt Vonnegut
  17. Torment by Lauren Kate 
  18. The DUFF by Kody Keplinger 
  19. The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
  20. Unwind by Neil Shusterman
  21. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
  22. Wake by Lisa McMann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...