Saturday, January 15, 2011

The Dystopia Challenge


Yet another challenge I've signed up for ... I think this will be the last one, seeing as I have so many!! This one is called The Dystopia Challenge and is hosted by Bookish Ardour. The goal here is pretty self-explanatory -- read dystopian books! My goal is to read 5 books (Level 1 - Contagion)

View My Progress!
Tentative reading list. Once I've finished a book I'll change it to boldface and link my review.
  1. Compound by S.A. Bodeen
  2. Delirium by Lauren Oliver
  3. Matched by Ally Condie
  4. The Giver by Lois Lowry
  5. Uglies by Scott Westerfield
  6. Unwind by Neal Shusterman 
  7. Wither by Lauren DeStefano

3 comments:

  1. You signed up for it! I hope you enjoy it. I've had a good time getting into dystopian novels, so far. I'll be watching for your review of Uglies. I happened to LOVE it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you signed up! WHOO! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...