Saturday, January 1, 2011

What's Your Status? 1/1/11


What's Your Status is a weekly meme hosted by Butterfly Feet Walking on Life, in which we talk about: 1) what books we've finished in the past week 2) what books we're currently reading and how far we are 3) what's up next on our TBR list and 4) books we plan to buy/get from the library, etc

First off: HAPPY NEW YEAR!! I hope everyone had a great night with family & friends =)

Books I've finished
Fire by Kristin Cashore - Click to read my review

Books I'm Reading
Books I Plan to Buy/Get
I usually don't choose what book I plan to read next until I actually get around to reading it - I'm weird like that... so I'm not gonna put any "up next on my reading list" section for this week, since I haven't decided yet haha. 
So, what's your status this week?

2 comments:

  1. I hope you're enjoying Fallen !! For me it was more a like than a love ... =)
    Happy reading !! I definitely have to read My Soul to Steal !! The cover is so pretty !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for participating and commenting at my blog, Alyssa! Awesome post this week as well. I haven't read Fallen yet, nor the Narnia series. Hoping I can get around to them sometime this year.

    Happy New Year!
    ~Zakiya

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...